A race is only as good as it's volunteers and we are looking for you!
Are you interested in helping out your local running community? Being a volunteer at a race event is a wonderful way to give back and support your fellow runners. Have you ever been in a race feeling a little low and a volunteer said something or did something that turned your race around in a way you'll remember for the rest of your life? Just think, you can help make someone else's experience just as memorable!
We several different ways that you can volunteer.
As an individual!
- Recieve a FREE race code after completion of your shift.
- Minimum 4 hour shift required.
- Ability to volunteer before the event or during.
- All volunteer shifts are first come first serve so sign up early!
*Have a special skill that you think the race would benefit from? We want to hear about it!*
As a group!
Volunteering as a group is a great way to log some volunteer hours with your church, kids group, or organization!
- Minimum 4 hour shift for each volunteer.
- Many race day volunteer options available.
- All positions are first come first serve so sign up early!
*Does your group have a special skill that you thin the race would benefit from? Let us know when you register!
Sunday April 23rd
Northern Ohio 2017
Sunday April 30th
If you're interested please register through the above links. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org